Saturday, May 29, 2010

Favorite Blog

My favorite blog this year was definitely the one on the Civil Rights Data Collection Survey. It was not inly interesting to write on this subject but it allowed me to voice my opinion on something that was directly impacting my life. At first I had a hard time trying to get out exactly what I wanted to say on the subject. This blog tok m e the longest to write and to finally post the final draft because I wanted to make sure I expressed what I felt was important. I enjoyed writing this as well as further researching the topic since, again, it was directly impacting me. I usually write about current issues that are in the news or I see happening around me but I rarely find myself at the center of the issue. But when I can manage to write a blog about an issue that I myself am struggling with makes it all the more enjoyable and interesting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment