Monday, April 26, 2010

Junior Theme Blog #2

Now that I'm pretty far into my research and reading, I've realized how interested I am in my topic, which is hip hop music. I actually am enjoying researching and learning more about it. Some difficulties I have had is getting my ideas together and putting my research materials with my ideas. I have a lot of research material that I know will help at least one of my arguments but it becomes a little overwhelming to try to figure out where I want to use a research article in my paper. All the articles I have found have so much good information but, as I said, its hard to organize it all and link my arguments and thoughts with each article.


Another thing I was having trouble with was getting my bibliography together. I usually procrastinate on doing them and find myself trying to get back to links I used and things I wrote down to remind myself of a reference. But this time, I have been taking the time to put in every article I find valuable into my noodle tools account. Even if I'm not sure if i will use it, I still am putting it in there. This has helped a lot because sometimes, I will be looking over my bibliography and see a source I forgot about and realize I can use it in the paragraph I'm writing.

1 comment:

  1. Ajwa dates seed powder have packed & marketed by AL-RAYYAN Dates jaddah saudia arabia.Grinded Ajwa Al Madina's Seeds available for Patients related to Heart, Diabetic,Hypertension,cancer, Joints pain, Weakness, Nervous system and many other problems History of Ajwa Dates Ajwa Dates are produced only in the city of Madinah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. According to Muslims Ajwa dates were planted by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) himself, more than 1400 year ago. GRINDED SEED can get many health benefits including the dramatic recovery from the any heart disease even if one is in the critical stage. You have to take a half teaspoon of this powder with a glass of water 30-40 minutes before taking the breakfast early in the morning

    ReplyDelete